The powerful Briggs & Stratton 1529MS Medium-Duty Steerable Snow Throw features a Snow Series engine with electric start for easy starting even on the coldest winter days. Select your speed with 6 forward and 2 reverse options to help you get the job done quickly. Free Hand Control offers one-hand operation of the snow thrower, allowing you to continue blowing snow with one hand while freeing the other to rotate the chute or adjust the speed. Dual-trigger steering with electric chute controls releases the left or right wheel to help make tight turns and easily control the chute direction with the push of a button. Durable steel auger housing and chute can take on snow and ice with ease season-after-season.
- Clears a 29 in. wide path with up to a 19.5 in. intake capacity for clearing snow with extreme efficiency
- Engine delivers high performance and of power to meet all of your needs, and is qualified to start down at -20 degrees Fahrenheit
- Push button electric start provided effortless starting in the coldest weather with reliability to work through heavy snowfall
- Free hand control allows you to drive the snow thrower with one hand eliminating the simple struggles while operating the machine
- Trigger steerable transmission allows you to shift on the fly without de-clutching, offers gear-on-gear drive for no slipping, and has an ergonomic 2-trigger design
- Transmission is lubricated for life making it virtually maintenance free
- Steel, reversible skid shoes make plowing through the snow easy, and take less effort to maneuver this snow thrower though any condition of snow
- Electric chute rotation and an on-panel chute deflector make it easier to remove unwanted snow from your yard
- Equipped with a steel frame, chute and notched auger and a gearbox made of durable aluminum to ensure a long life
- Heated grips keep your hands warm during heavy snowfall
Series: SnowSeries Weight: 236 lbs. Auger Type: Steel Notched Chute Control: Electric Chute Rotation: 200 Degrees Clearing Depth: 19.5 in. Clearing Width: 29 in. Discharge Distance: 45 ft. Drive System: Gear Drive with Dual Trigger Steering Engine Displacement: 306cc Engine Type: Dual Stage Headlight: Dual Halogen Number of Speeds: 6 Forward / 2 Reverse Power Type: Gas Starter: Electric with Recoil Back-Up Torque: 14.5 ft-lbs. Wheel Size: 16 in. x 6.5 in.